What I have learned in Digital Portfolio Class

Image result for different types of toolsWhen I started the Digital Portfolio class, I wasn't sure what I was getting into myself. It was a bit of a , but I knew it was going to be an interesting class because it has so much to do with the digital world. At first, I chose this class to understand the different tools we can access and find ways to make our profile stand out for future job opportunities. But this class has given way more than I ever thought. I was able to learn more about Linkedin, which I would never have thought possible. When I chose this class, I figured there would be no interactions with my classmates, I thought we'd only read, research, and do the homework. In fact, this class was different, I was more involved in every homework and project with all my classmates than any other class I've taken so far. The whole structure of this class is about getting to know each other and keeping them in my network while learning about the new tools we've never used before. I've learned more about my classmates and what kind of person they are through their blogs. When it comes to different tools, this class excelled at, I've learned a number of new tools, such as ToonDoo, which is an interactive tool that allows a user to make comics for any use. I never thought there were tools that were free to use like this, but one thing for sure is that I'm going to use those tools in the future. The projects we have done allowed me to use video recording, screen recording, and voice recording. Since most of the projects needed, I've learned how to use QuickTime and Voice Thread. These two tools are particularly convenient, for example, in voicethread you can upload slides and make one by one voice recording, and you can get a URL once you've finished. It was the quickest and simplest tool I've ever used. I also learned what the blog really is, one thing we did was read the article and write a blog about it, but most importantly, write our opinions and how it can be used in our professional development. Many claims that two heads are better than one, but in this class, we learned about everyone's perspective on the subject. Personally, I've heard about so many tools from my classmates and the class, it's really proven that there are tools that can make our lives easier, and now I can add them all to my collections for potential use.

Comments

Popular Posts